That's life in Singapore and other spots that i might appear in.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

All my favorite things

It's an ordinary monday, the start of a work week once again. But this monday was special, it is the monday of my birthday week. So with all the pre-partying the last few days, i was in a jolly good mood. Hoping that no one will mess up my jolly good mood, i stayed out of trouble in the office, waiting for my next celebration tonite. :-) Well, tonite is a cosy home-cooked birthday dinner by Chef Cosny.

Here's the menu:-
For drinks - Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles
Starter - Escargots with herbs (Most simple and understated type of gastropod)
Main - Chicken Cacciatore served with tomato-based Tagliatelle pasta (my 2 favorite food - Tagliatelle and tomato)

" Simple, Comforting and Yummy" - all at the same time. Cooked with love by the chef. :-)

Bon Appetit !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home